Is this project actively being worked on?

Oct 20, 2009 at 3:58 PM

Are there any new features slated for release soon?  I see that the last stable version was released in April and haven't seen any activity since.  There were some suggestions in the discussion threads that the author thought were good but am wondering if they will be integrated with a new release.

I would love to try out this control but want to make sure its not a dead project.  Love the amount of documentation, very well maintained project for sure.

Coordinator
Oct 20, 2009 at 6:05 PM

I have been pretty busy and haven't had a chance to update this control, but I still maintain it and keep an eye out for any issues that people have with it.  We use it in our own products and services, so this project should remain stable for quite some time.

Oct 20, 2009 at 6:15 PM
Glad to hear and also a peace of mind if you all are also using the control on your products.

Thanks and will definitely be using this control!

On Oct 20, 2009, at 1:05 PM, pcoley wrote:

I have been pretty busy and haven't had a chance to update this control, but I still maintain it and keep an eye out for any issues that people have with it. We use it in our own products and services, so this project should remain stable for quite some time.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (silverlightuploader@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email silverlightuploader@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com